ENVASE MINING PLATTFORM
General service and purchase agreement of MH / s installments, miner and operation as well as trade of crypto currency.
1. Envase Mining is the service provider and service company for the sale and service of hardware and software (so-called Miners/Rigs/Cards), whose computing power is suitable for generating cryptographic currencies based on blockchain technology (mining process). The computing power of the miners is given in megashash per second (MH / s).
2. The customer participates in the "Miner / PC / device", which calculates the next Block for the Blochchain and uses energy to get crypto currencies from the Network. The speed of the offered computing power (Hashpower) of the miner or PC is an average of 150MH / s. This service takes place at different locations.
3. Envase Mining provides the customer with trading and operation in the crypto currencies sector. The participation in the withdrawal of coins mined by the Miner / PC is:
10 MH / s is € 220.- 150 MH / s is € 3300.- and can be allocated or multiplied. § 2 Contract period
This contract is concluded for an undetermined period of time, but at least for a term of 24 months from the date of commissioning. Should the buyer cancel after 24 months, the termination shall be made 3 months before the end of the 24 months. If the buyer does not cancel before the end of the 24 months in writing, this contract is automatically extended by another 12 months. After 36 months is from today's point of view, due to the technology and economic life of the hardware, the contract will be automatically terminated. (see §10)
§ 3 Comissioning
The trading and the operation of the cryptocurrency (Coin) at the latest takes place 3 weeks after the payment is received. If there are any delays the buyer will be informed immediately.
§ 4 Right of withdrawal
The buyer is entitled to a 14-day withdrawal, after the contract is signed. The resignation must be in written form.
How should the resignation be explained?
The withdrawal can be declared by the consumer using the lawful withdrawal-model form.
§ 5 Assignment of the generated coins
The crypto currencies generated by the customer (Coins for short) arise for technical reasons in the electronic receiving or depository (so-called e-Wallet) at Envase Mining. The parties agree to the fiduciary custody of the coins, generated by the buyer until the customer demands payout. However, from the moment the coins are generated, these belong to the customers assets. A right envase mining platform to dispose of the coins or otherwise use them as their own assets expressly excludes the parties.?
§ 6 Payout to the customer
Envase Mining Platform is committed to continuously pay out the Buyer's Coins generated by the Buyer. For this purpose, the buyer deposits an electronic receipt and depository on the Envase Mining platform (eWallet). The respective eWallet address (dependent on the crypto currency) must be stored in the dashboard. A provider for the Exchange and the eWallet can be chosen freely by every customer.
§ 7 Service and maintenance
Envase Mining is responsible for maintaining the appropriate technical equipment (software / hardware) required for the performance mentioned above. The buyer also acknowledges that the mentioned services are provided on the best possible basis (best effort). Due to the different availability of the mining power, the output of the coins can vary up to a maximum of 11%. Otherwise, the Envase Mining Platform will ensure that it maintains all facilities and relevant supplies in proper operation to avoid any of the volatility mentioned above with the care it uses in its own business.?
§ 8 Service and maintenance fees
The coins earned are generated from the coins produced, the electricity costs, the rental costs, the service. The customers receive 75% of the daily produced cryptocurrencies. The remaining 25% are used for the service expenses as well as the provision of the entire infrastructure the operation of the mining facilities. The required infrastructure is:
• 24 months guarantee of all tools for the trading and operation of cryptos • Provision, construction and commissioning of the complete miner
• Access to mining pools (costs, etc.)
• Provision and ongoing configuration of the mining software • Monitoring software for the devices
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of devices 24/7
• Maintenance costs
• Security costs (24 hours security service)
• insurance premiums
• Personnel, sales and marketing costs
• Continuous withdrawal of cryptocurrencies
• Subject to conversion costs to other cryptos
• Removal and disposal of defective components
• Custom fees and shipping charges to the mining facility
§ 9 Limitation of liability
Envase Mining Palltform undertakes to keep the services on the best possible basis, and any liability of the Envase Mining Platform and its operators (K & K Business Solution Ltd.) is hereby limited to intent and gross negligence in connection with this contract, furthermore, the Envase Mining Platform is not liable for damages caused to the customer by force majeure, which include the disruption or breakdown of a coin market.
§ 10 Cancellation & Termination
Envase Mining Platform may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Coins generated in the preceding 60 days are not sufficient to pay all fees under §8. Otherwise, this agreement may only be terminated by one of the parties for important reasons. This option is not available for customers with a computing capacity below 25 MH / S. In the event of termination pursuant to §2, or termination by the buyer and a voluntary declaration of consent by K & K Business Solution Ltd. , a processing fee of 240 Euro per 10 MH / S is due.
All communication between the Envase Mining Platform and the Buyer shall be made in writing by e-mail and other electronic messaging services (text form).
§12 Data Protection
The purchaser agrees to make his personal data available for the purpose described in this contract, and also agrees to the revocation at any time by storing his data beyond the above-mentioned provision. Should Envase Mining Platform and its operators require further data in connection with the provision of its services, the customer shall immediately provide the relevant data required by the Envase Mining Platform and its operator. General teampartner- and service conditions including deviating court of jurisdiction agreement Preamble / Ethical Rules.
We welcome you on behalf of our company as a new commercial contract partner (future Teampartner) and wish you the best possible success for your work as an independent Teampartner of the Envase Mining platform (operator: K & K Business Solution Ltd Belize), OFFICE: Dr.Arthur - Lemisch - Platz6-7 9020 Klagenfurt, represented by Mr. Benjamin Herzog, St. Magarethen 21, 9071 Ko¨ttmannsdorf and, above all, much pleasure in distributing our product range.
In the distribution of our products and the contact with other people, the focus is always on consumer friendliness and security, seriousness, fair coexistence, as well as the entire network marketing environment as well as the safeguarding of the laws and good manners. Therefore, we would like to ask you to read the following ethical rules, as well as our General Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Delivery, very thoroughly and to make the guidelines for your daily leitmotiv for the exercise of your activity.
Ethical rules for dealing with consumers
• Our teampartners provide their teampartners with honest and sincere advice and clarify any misunderstandings about their performance, business opportunities or other statements during a consultation.
• In the personal and telephone contact with the consumer at the beginning of the sales talk, the teampartners will contact the consumer without any request and truthfully with name and as a sales partner of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator. In
addition, at the beginning of the sales talk, they disclose the business purpose of their visit or call and indicate which services are to be offered.
• At the request of a teampartner, a sales talk is not required, the conversation is postponed, or a conversation is interrupted.
• Team partner never behave obtrusively. In particular, visits and telephone calls must be made at appropriate times, unless the consumer wishes otherwise. The companies or their team partners call a consumer for advertising purposes only with his previous express consent. The call number of the caller must be transmitted.
• During a team partner contact, the team partner informs the consumer of all points concerning the goods (for example, the intended use, condition, application) or, if the consumer wishes, the possibility of selling.
• All information on the achievements must be comprehensive and true. A team partner is prohibited from making misleading statements or even promises in any form.
• A team partner shall not make any claims about performance or its characteristics or effects unless they are approved by Envase Mining Platform and its operators.
• Team partner, for business purposes, will refer to the consumer only for referrals, test results, or other persons, if authorized by both the reference holder and the Envase Mining Platform and its operators, which must be accurate and not overtaken. Recommendation letters, tests and personal references must also always be related to the intended purpose.
• Consumers are not encouraged to accept products through dubious and / or misleading promises, or by promising special benefits if these benefits are linked to future, uncertain successes. The team partner will refrain from anything that could determine the consumer to accept the offered offer merely to make the offerer a personal favor, to terminate an undesirable conversation or to benefit from an advantage which is not the object of the offer or to show appreciably for the grant of such an advantage.
• A team partner may not provide any information regarding his remuneration / commission or the like or the potential remuneration of other team partners. Furthermore, a team partner is not allowed to guarantee, promise or otherwise set expectations.
• Teampartners take prudence on inexperienced persons and do not use their age, illness or limited insight to initiate a contract.
• In the case of contacts with so-called socially disadvantaged or foreign-speaking population groups, the team partners will take the necessary consideration of their financial capacity and their ability to understand and speak, and in particular to omit
anything that might lead the relatives of such groups to orders which do not correspond to their circumstances. Ethical rules for dealing with team partners:
• Teampartners always deal with each other fairly and respectfully. The above also applies to the handling of team partners of other network marketing companies.
• New team partners are truthfully informed about their rights and obligations. Information about possible sales and acquisition opportunities are to be omitted.
• There must be no verbal assurances regarding the performance of Envase Mining Platform and its operators.
• Teampartners are not allowed to hire team partners from other companies. Furthermore, team partners are not allowed to move other team partners to change a sponsor within the Envase Mining platform and its operator.
• The duties of § 7-10 of the following General Teampartner conditions must always be adhered to as ethical rules. Ethical rules for dealing with other companies
• To other network marketing companies, the team partner of the Envase Mining Platform and its operators always behave fairly and honestly.
• Systematic recruitment of team partners from other companies is omitted.
• Discontinued, misleading or unfair comparative statements on the performance or distribution systems of other companies are prohibited. We would like to introduce you to the General Teampartner and Delivery Conditions of the Envase Mining Platform and its operators.
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Delivery shall form an integral part of each team partner agreement between Envase Mining Platform (Operator: K & K Business Solution Ltd. Belize), OFFICE: Dr.Arthur - Lemisch - Platz6-7 9020 Klagenfurt, represented by Mr. Benjamin Herzog , St. Magarethen 21, 9071 Ko¨ttmannsdorf and the independent and independent team partner.
(2) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall render its services solely on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery.
§ 2 Subject matter of the contract
(1) Envase Mining Platform and its operator is an innovative platform that offers the operation and trading of crypto-nutrition in Europe and other countries through a team partner network. The team partner is to provide and sell to Envase Mining platform
and its operators, so that the resale and the mediation of the crypt education is the basis of its business, without a commitment to the purchase of services. For his activity as a reseller, the team partner receives a corresponding margin of purchase and selling prices for each successful resale. For his activity as an intermediary, the team partner receives a corresponding commission for each successful placement. In order to become a team partner, everyone can register with Envase Mining Platform and its operators if it is an entrepreneur. For the above activity it is not necessary to advertise other team partner. For this activity, it is also not necessary for the team partner to pay financial expenses beyond the start-up costs for the starter set or to reduce the minimum number of services provided by the Envase Mining Platform and its operators. All you need is registration.
(2) There is also the possibility, but not the obligation, to advertise other team partners. For this activity, the winning Teampartner receives a corresponding commission on the turnover of the promoted Teampartner when the required qualification is reached. For advertising, however, no commission is expressly provided. The commission as well as the method of disbursement is based on the commission / remuneration plan valid at this time.
(3) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall provide the Teampartner with an online back office, which enables the Teampartner, in addition to a selection of different starter sets, which include a highly discounted selection of miners for each starter set , to have an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of its sales, commissions and the team partner and downline developments, as well as a landing page. Optional, without obligation.
§ 3 General requirements for the conclusion of the contract
(1) A contract may be concluded with legal persons, partnerships or natural persons who have completed their 18 th year and who are entrepreneurs. A contract can not be concluded by the consumer. Any natural or legal person is only entitled to acquire a position within the distribution structure of Envase Mining Platform and its operator.
(2) If a legal person (for example, GmbH, AG, Ltd.) submits a team partner application, the corresponding commercial register extract must be submitted in duplicate, as well as the VAT registration number. The applicant must be at least 18 years of age. The shareholders are personally liable for the conduct of the legal person.
(3) In the case of private companies (for example, GbR, OHG, KG), the corresponding register of commercial registers, as well as the VAT registration number, must also be submitted in duplicate, and all partners must be mentioned by name. The applicant must be at least 18 years of age. The shareholders are personally responsible for the behavior of the company.
(4) To the extent that online order forms or order forms are used, these shall be regarded as an integral part of the contract.
(5) The Teampartner may only register online for the recording of his activity as a Teampartner with Envase Mining Plattform and its operator. When registering, he is obliged to complete the Teampartner application fully and properly and to submit it to Envase Mining Platform and its operator in the electronically specified way. In addition, the Teampartner acknowledges these General Teampartner Conditions by means of appropriate active checking before the registration process is concluded and accepts the same as the contract component.
(6) Changes to the relevant personal data of the Teampartner are to be carried out as soon as possible in the backoffice of the Envase Mining platform and its operator at the designated place and otherwise to report Envase Mining platform and its operator immediately.
(7) Envase Mining reserves the right to reject any tam partner application without its own justification.
(8) Envase Mining Plattform and its operator shall be entitled to terminate the team partner agreement without notice and to demand reimbursed commissions in the event of a breach of the obligations stipulated in paragraphs (1) to (5) and (7). In addition, Envase Mining Plattform and its operator expressly reserves the right to assert further claims for damages in the event of termination without notice.
§ 4 Status of the Teampartner as entrepreneur
(1) The Teampartner acts as an independent and independent entrepreneur. At the same time, the parties agree that the Teampartner is active in the secondary sector. It is not an employee, agent or agent of Envase Mining Platform and its operators. There are no sales, acceptance or other duties. The Teampartner is not subject to any instructions from Envase Mining Platform and its operators, except for the contractual obligations, and bears the full entrepreneurial risk of its business, including the obligation to pay all its business costs and the duty to pay its employees properly. The Teampartner has to set up and operate his business in the sense of a proper business man, including the operation of his own business premises or a workplace in the sense of a proper business man.
(2) As a self-employed entrepreneur, the Teampartner is responsible for compliance with the relevant legal provisions, including the tax and social legislation (eg obtaining a VAT identification number or registering his employees with social security, as well as obtaining trade authorization, if necessary) any application for a travel business card (if necessary). Insofar, the Teampartner insures that all commission income earned
during its activities for Envase Mining Platform and its operators is taxed at its registered office. Envase Mining Platform and its operator reserves the right to deduct from the agreed commission the respective sum for taxes and duties, or to demand damages or reimbursement of expenses, which arises from a breach of the aforementioned requirements, except the team partner has the Damage or the expenditure is not responsible. Envase Mining Platform and its operators do not pay social insurance contributions for the Teampartner. The Teampartner is not authorized to make or make commitments on behalf of Envase Mining Platform and its operators.
§ 5 Inclusion of the remuneration plan
(1) The Envase Mining Ltd. remuneration plan and the specifications contained therein are also expressly part of the team partner contract. The Teampartner must always comply with these specifications in accordance with the valid version.
(2) By submitting the online application to Envase Mining Platform and its operator, the Teampartner also assures that he has taken note of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator commission / Compensation Plan and accepts this as a contract component.
(3) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall be entitled at any time to modify the Envase Mining platform and its operator -Team partner's Terms and Conditions and the Envase Mining platform and its operator -compensation plans. Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall amend the remuneration plan with a reasonable deadline. The Teampartner has the right to object to the amendment of the remuneration plan. In the case of the objection, the Teampartner shall be entitled to terminate the contract at the time the change takes effect. If he does not terminate the contract within four weeks after the amendment comes into effect, the Teampartner expressly accepts the change.
§ 6 Use of the landing page and the back office
(1) The Teampartner acquires a right to use the back office and the landing page provided to him for the term of the contract. The right to use is a non- transferable right of use which is related to the concrete back office; the Teampartner shall have no right to modify, process or alter the back office or any right to sublicense.
§ 7 Obligations of the Teampartner in the context of advertising and general obligations
(1) The Teampartner is obliged to protect his personal passwords and login IDs from the access of third parties.
(2) The Teampartner is prohibited from harassing third parties or otherwise against the law in force in the course of its activities to violate the rights or property (including the technical infrastructure) of Envase Mining Plattform and its operators, their team partners, affiliated companies or other third parties to violate. In particular, the Teampartner is not permitted to provide false or misleading information about the Envase Mining platform and its services or the distribution system. The Teampartner will make both statements regarding the services of the Envase Mining platform and its operator portfolio, as well as the Envase Mining platform and its operator distribution system, both within the framework of its sales activity and within its structural work, which are subject to the requirements in Envase Mining Platform and its operators, advertising and information materials. Furthermore, the misuse or the execution of unlawful acts, e.g. the use of unauthorized or unfair advertising.
(3) In addition, the prohibition of sending unwanted promotional e-mails, advertising social media messages; Promotional faxes or promotional SMS (spam).
(4) The use, production and dissemination of own sales documents, own Internet pages, own product brochures, product label or other self-created media and advertising material is not allowed to the Teampartner. The application of Envase Mining Platform and its operator services on its own or third-party websites is prohibited and the advertising is only permitted via the official pages of Envase Mining Platform and its operators. In the event that the Teampartner does not provide the services of Envase Mining Platform and its operators in other Internet media such as (such as Facebook, Instagram), online blogs, or chatrooms, he may only use the official Envase Mining Platform and its Advertiser Promotions. In addition, the Teampartner must explicitly point out that it is not an official advertisement or presence of Envase Mining Platform and its operator.
(5) Advertising in electronic media and mass media is only permitted to a limited extent. The Teampartner may not advertise with the TV, cable TV, radio, newspaper, e- mail or other forms of electronic media or mass media for the services of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator without prior written permission. The approval can be denied at the discretion of Envase Mining Platform and its operator without any justification.
(6) The offerings of Envase Mining Platform and its operators may be revocable presented and conveyed or sold under the applicable law in the face-to-face business or events or in online webinars by the team partners. The Dashboard may also be presented by the Teampartner at trade fairs and trade exhibitions.
(7) The Teampartner is obliged to identify himself as an "Independent Teampartner of Envase Mining Platform and its operator" in the course of business. Websites, stationery, business cards, autographs as well as advertisements, advertising materials and the like must always have the addition "Independent Teampartner of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator".
(8) It is also forbidden to the Teampartner to advertise any merit or disclosure of his commissions against third parties, in particular in connection with advertising measures. In particular, it is forbidden to guarantee income or commission checks to prove the success or success of a third party use. A Teampartner is not entitled to claim that the Envase Mining platform or its services are approved or approved by a governmental authority.
(9) The Teampartner is also prohibited from applying for and issuing loans, making expenditures, entering into commitments, opening bank accounts, concluding contracts, or other matters on behalf of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator for or in the interest or on behalf of the company To declare wills.
(10) All travel expenses, expenses, office costs, telephone costs or other expenses for advertising materials are to be assumed by the Teampartner.
(11) The Teampartner is not entitled to call brands of co-operating companies negative, depreciation or otherwise illegal, or to evaluate other companies negatively or depreciably.
(12) All presentation, advertising, training and film materials (including the photographs) by Envase Mining Plattform and its operators are protected by copyright. They may not be copied, distributed, made public, altered or modified by the Teampartner, without the explicit written consent of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator, beyond the contractually agreed right to use.
(13) The use (or modification) of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator, one of the registered trademarks, product names, commercial titles and business names of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator is governed by the expressly provided advertising materials and other official Envase Mining Platform and its operator documents only with express written consent. In particular, the Envase Mining Platform and its operator, one of the registered trademarks, product names, commercial titles and business names of the Envase Mining Platform and its operators, in an identical, similar or modified form as part of the company, the e-mail or e-mail for entries in telephone and industry books. The same applies to the URL (Universal Resource Locator = Web address) as well as the domain or subdomain names of a website.
(14) It is also prohibited to register trademarks, works or other proprietary rights which contain a trade mark, product name, commercial title or business name, registered or marketed in another country / territory, by Envase Mining Plattform and its operators. The above mentioned prohibition applies to both identical and similar signs or services.
(15) The Teampartner is not allowed to respond to press inquiries about Envase Mining Platform and its operators, the Envase Mining Platform and its Operator Marketing Plan or other Envase Mining Platform and its operator services. The Teampartner is obliged to forward all press requests immediately to the Envase Mining platform and its operator. The Envase Mining Platform and its operators, the Envase Mining Platform and its operator assortment and the Envase Mining platform and its operator distribution system shall only be publicly licensed to the Envase Mining Platform (eg television, broadcasting, internet forums) by prior written consent of Envase Mining platform and its operators.
(16) The Teampartner may only advertise and distribute services for Envase Mining Platform and its operators in such countries or win new team partners, which have been officially opened by Envase Mining Platform and its operators. In doubt, the Teampartner needs to ask Envase Mining platform and its operators if he wants to "open" new country, if this country was officially opened.
(17) The Teampartner shall report the location, time and content of publicly broadcasting events in good time prior to publication of the invitation of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator management in the event planning system provided by Envase Mining Platform and its operator. Envase Mining Platform and its operator may request changes or the waiver of the event if required in the interest of the Company and the Envase Mining Platform and its operator -providing organization with its members.
(18) A Teampartner may register again with Envase Mining Plattform and its operator after terminating its old position. The prerequisite is that the termination and confirmation of the termination by Envase Mining Platform and its operator for the old position of the Teampartner be at least 12 months, and the terminating Teampartner has not done any activities for Envase Mining Platform and its operator during this time.
(19) The Teampartner is always forbidden to sell or otherwise distribute its own marketing and / or sales documents to other Teampartners of Envase Mining Plattform and its operators.
(20) Envase Mining Platform and its operators are not permitted to use any telephone numbers that are subject to fees for marketing the activities or services.
(21) The Teampartner is obliged to notify Envase Mining Platform and its operators promptly and truthfully of violations of the rules of the General Teampartner and
delivery conditions and the Envase Mining platform and its operating behavior guidelines as well as all other provisions of the company.
§ 8 Non-competition / recruitment / sale of third-party services
(1) The Teampartner is allowed to distribute goods and / or services to other companies, including network marketing companies that are not competitors.
(2) Notwithstanding the permission formulated in paragraph 1, the Teampartner is not allowed to distribute products or services of other companies to other Envase Mining Platform and its operator Teampartner.
(3) In as much as the Teampartner is active at the same time for several companies or network marketing companies, he undertakes to organize the respective activity (in addition to his respective downline) in such a way that no connection or mixing with his activity takes place for the other company. In particular, the Teampartner may not offer other than Envase Mining platform and its operator products at the same time or in the immediate vicinity of the site or on the same website, Facebook page, other social media platform or internet platform.
(4) In addition, the Teampartner is prohibited; other Envase Mining platform and its operator Teampartner to distribute other products. The Teampartner agrees that if he or she raises one or more team partners or motivates them to place themselves in the distribution structures of competitors, they will not be able to use all bonus payments (including bonus alternatives).
(5) Teampartner is also prohibited from infringing any other teampartner or other sales contract which he has concluded with other companies and whose clauses still have effect.
(6) Insofar as the Teampartner is active in another company besides his activity for Envase Mining Plattform and its operator, he is obliged to report the activity to the Envase Mining platform and its operator, with the naming of the other companies.
§ 9 Secrecy
The Teampartner has to maintain absolute silence about business and business secrets of Envase Mining platform and its operators and their structure. Business and business secrets include, but are not limited to, the information on the downline activities and the information contained therein, the team partner and contract partner data, as well
as information about the business relationships of Envase Mining Platform and its operators and its affiliates with its suppliers, manufacturers and suppliers , This obligation continues even after the termination of the Teampartnervertragesrage.
§ 10 Team partners protection / Crosslinesponsoring / Bonus manipulation
(1) The new Teampartner shall be assigned to its new Teampartner in its structure in accordance with the remuneration plan and the placement requirements laid down therein (team partner protection), whereby the date of the new Teampartner is awarded to a new Teampartner for the distribution of the products of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator and the time of receipt of the registration application from the new Teampartner to Envase Mining Platform and its operator for allocation.
(2) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall be entitled to delete all personal data, including the e-mail address, of a sponsored team partner from their system if advertisements, cover letters or e-mails with the endorsements "warped", "deceased" "Not accepted", "unknown" or similar. and the new recruited Teampartner or Sponsor does not correct the erroneous data of the newly recruited Teampartner within a reasonable period of 14 days. Insofar as Envase Mining Platform and its operators incur costs due to the non-assignable advertisements, they are entitled to reclaim the costs, unless the faulty delivery was made without fault.
(3) Furthermore, cross-line sponsorship and the attempt to do so within the company are prohibited. Cross-line sponsorship means acquiring a natural or legal person or a company that is already a team partner with Envase Mining Platform and its operator in another distribution line or has a team partners agreement within the last 12 months. It is also prohibited to use the name of the spouse, kinship, commercial names, corporations, partnerships, trusts or other third parties to circumvent this provision.
(4) Bonus manipulations are prohibited. This includes, in particular, the sponsorship of team partners who do not actually exercise the Envase Mining platform and its operating business (so-called "Strohma¨nner"), as well as open or disguised multiple registrations, if prohibited. It is also prohibited to use the name of the spouse, kinship, commercial names, corporations, partnerships, trustee companies or other third parties in order to circumvent this provision. Likewise, it is forbidden to hire third parties to sell or purchase services in order to achieve a better position in the remuneration plan, to manipulate the group bonus or otherwise to effect a bonus manipulation.
(5) The team partner shall not be entitled to protection of the territory.
§ 11 warning, contractual penalty, damages, exemption from liability
(1) In the event of a first violation of the obligations of the Teampartner, as defined in § 7, a written warning is given by the Envase Mining Platform and its operator with a
period of 10 days to remedy the breach of duty. The Teampartner undertakes to replace the warning expenses, in particular the legal costs for the warning.
(2) It is expressly referred to § 16 (3), according to the Envase Mining platform and its operator in case of a breach of the obligations regulated in § 8, 9 and 10 (3) and (4) Infringement of the obligations regulated in § 7, other applicable contractual or statutory right without prior warning to the extraordinary termination, but at its discretion also to take the measures according to § 11 (1) in case of a first-time duty violation. Notwithstanding Envase Mining's immediate, extraordinary right of termination, as defined in § 16 (3), the platform and its operators shall be entitled, in individual cases, to issue a warning within the meaning of paragraph (1), upon the occurrence of one of the above mentioned breaches of duty, even with a shortened remediation period.
(3) If, after expiry of the period of remedy set by the warning, once again the same or a nuclear infringement or if the originally foreseen breach is not remedied, immediate imprisonment of € 7.100.00 is due. In addition, the costs of the contract are subject to additional legal costs, which the Teampartner is obliged to replace.
(4) The Teampartner shall also be liable for all damages caused by a breach of duty within the meaning of Sections 7-9 and § 10 Paragraphs 3 and 4, except for the Teampartner represented.
(5) The Teampartner shall indemnify Envase Mining Platform and its operator in the event of a claim by a third party for breach of any of the obligations laid down in Sections 7-9 and Section 10 (3) and (4) or any other breach by the Teampartner Right to the first requirement of the Envase Mining platform and its operator free of liability. In particular, the Teampartner undertakes to assume all costs, in particular attorneys', court fees and damages, incurred by Envase Mining Platform and its operators in this connection.
§ 12 Adjustment of prices and commissions
Envase Mining Platform and its operator reserves the right, at the beginning of a new settlement period, to change the prices to be paid by the Teampartner or the share of the commission allocated to the services, the compensation plan or charges of use, especially with regard to changes in the market situation and / or licensing structure. The change shall notify the Envase Mining Platform and its operator to the Teampartner within a reasonable period of time prior to the change. Increases in prices by more than 5% or changes to the remuneration plan at the expense of the Teampartner give the Teampartner the right to object to the change. If he does not object to the amended terms within one month after notification, this shall be the contractual part. Modifications known at the time of the conclusion of the Team
partner contract are not subject to notification and do not constitute a contradiction right of the Teampartner. In the event of a dispute, Envase Mining Plattform and its operator shall be entitled to terminate the agreement at the time the amended or supplementary terms of business are to come into force. The commission statements are made every Monday. After the minimum retention period of 14 days, the commission is posted to the internal clearing account. You can then request the withdrawal.
§ 13 Advertising, grants All free advertising and other donations from Envase Mining Platform and its operators can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
§ 14 Remuneration / Terms of Payment / Provisions Payments / Prohibition of Assignment
(1) The Teampartner shall receive commissions as well as other remuneration, including the respective qualification requirements from the Envase Mining Platform and its operator remuneration plan, as remuneration for its work. All claims for compensation are based on the applicable remuneration plan, which the Teampartner can call up in his back office, and which can be viewed in the back office. With the payment of the remuneration all costs of the Teampartner for the maintenance and execution of its business, as far as they are not separately contractually agreed, are covered.
(2) The remuneration paid in accordance with (1) shall initially be understood as a commission advance of 100% of the remuneration to be paid. If a cancellation of this transaction takes place after the conclusion of the mediated transaction, or a team partner from the downline of a sponsor returns to the Envase Mining platform and its operator within the scope of the processing of revocation or return rights pursuant to §§ 16 (8) Envase Mining Plattform and its operator will debit the ID account of the Teampartner by repaying the advance commission which the latter had received as part of its mediation activity on the basis of the mediation of these services.
(3) Envase Mining Plattform and its operator reserves the right, through its payment provider, to disclose the applicant or, in the event of registration by a legal person or company, the applicant prior to the first payment of commission or delivery of services his identity. Identity detection may include e.g. in the form of a copy of the identity card or passport and has to be done in the requested form and period after the request.
(4) The Envase Mining platform and its operator shall charge weekly for the commission fee. Erroneous remuneration or commission advances or other payments shall be notified in writing to Envase Mining Plattform and its operator within 60 days
of the faulty payment. After this date, the remuneration or commission or other payments shall be deemed approved.
(5) Invoicing of the commission is net and without VAT, unless the Teampartner informs Envase Mining platform and its operator in the back office of its current VAT identification number of the responsible tax office and hereby declares that it is the right of the VAT registration is. For Foreign Teampartner please refer to the respective legal regulations on sales tax.
(6) Bonuses and commissions earned according to the Envase Mining platform and its operator compensation plan are credited weekly on the specially created ID account (partner account) in the backoffice area of the Teampartner, from which the Teampartner will be Credit transfers to his eWallet. Requested disbursements will be instituted after a period of 14 days after the application for disbursement of Envase Mining Platform and its operator. For each commission transfer, the ID account (partner account) of the Teampartner is charged with a transaction fee of EUR 2.50.
(7) Envase Mining Platform and its operator is entitled to assert a right of retention within the scope of the legal requirements. In addition, the Envase Mining Platform and its operators are entitled to assert a right of retention due to the payment of commissions if not all legally and contractually required documents are available before the initial payment (eg commercial registration). In the event of the exercise of the right of retention of commission payments by the Envase Mining Platform and its operator, it is agreed that the Teampartner shall not be entitled to any interest claim for the period of the retention of the Provisions.
(8) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall be entitled to set off claims against the Teampartner of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator in full or in part. The Teampartner is entitled to set off if the counterclaims are undisputed or legally established.
(9) Assignments and pledges of claims of the Teampartner from team partner contracts are excluded insofar as the exclusion does not preclude any mandatory statutory right. The burden of the contract with the rights of third parties is not permitted insofar as the prohibition does not impose any mandatory legal right.
(10) Remuneration or commission premiums or other payments below a minimum payment of € 100.00 will not be paid out. In the event that the minimum payment amount is not reached, the claims for commission shall be continued on the business account held at the Envase Mining platform and its operator for the team partner and in the following week or later upon reaching the minimum payment amount or in the event of termination of the contractual relationship at that time irrespective of the
minimum height reached to the Teampartner. There is no right to interest on the remuneration or other payments for the period of non-payment of the remuneration.
§ 15 Blocking the Teampartner
(1) In the event that the Teampartner does not furnish the requisite proofs (eg proof of identity) within 30 days of the registration and / or notice of the requirements for the payment of remuneration or commission advances or other payment, Envase Mining Plattform and its operator shall be entitled the temporary blocking of the Teampartner in the Envase Mining platform and its operating system until the time of the provision of the legally required documents. The above also applies in the event of fruitless expiration of the period within the meaning of § 14 (3). The period of a suspension does not entitle the Teampartner to extraordinary termination and does not give rise to a claim for repayment of the already paid demonstration set or any other compensation claim, except the team partner is not responsible for the blocking.
(2) For each case of reminder of non-accompanying documents, pp. in the sense of (1) after the suspension, the Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall be entitled to reimburse the costs for this reminder.
(3) Remuneration or commission advances or other payments that can not be paid for the above reasons are booked by Envase Mining Platform and its operator as a non- interest-bearing provision and shall become statute-barred within the statutory periods of limitation at the latest.
(4) Envase Mining Platform and its operator reserves the right to block access for an important reason, irrespective of the reasons for disqualification referred to in paragraph (1). Envase Mining Platform and its operator reserves the right to block the access of the Teampartner without observing a deadline if the Teampartner is in breach of the obligations specified in §§ 7-9 and § 10 paragraphs 3 and 4 or other applicable law, or otherwise there is an important reason and the Teampartner does not remedy the corresponding breach of duty on a corresponding warning from the Envase Mining platform and its operator within the period specified in § 5 or the breach of duty for the extraordinary termination.
§ 16 Duration and Termination of the Agreement and Consequences of Termination / Return Right
(1) The Team partner contract is agreed for an indefinite period and can be terminated at any time with a deadline of one month at the end of the month.
(2) Notwithstanding the grounds for termination in (1), both parties have the right to terminate the contract for a substantial amount for an important reason. An important reason for termination by Envase Mining Platform and its operator is also a breach of one of the obligations stipulated in § 7 if the Teampartner does not fulfill its obligation to remove the goods within the meaning of § 11 paragraph (1) within the time limit or after the elimination of the The same or a comparable infringement. In the event of an infringement of § 14 (3) there is also an extraordinary reason for dismissal, provided that the Teampartner does not transmit the supporting documents after a further deadline. In the event of a breach of the obligations stipulated in §§ 8, 9 and 10 (3) and (4), 18 (4) or 19, as well as in the event of a particularly serious breach of the contractual or statutory provisions Mining Platform and its operator without prior notice of extraordinary termination. In addition, there is an extraordinary reason for the termination of the insolvency proceedings against the other party, or if the opening of the insolvency proceedings has been refused or the other party is unable to pay or has given an oath of insolvency in the course of the enforcement. The right to extraordinary termination is without prejudice to further claims.
(3) Cancellations must always be made in writing, whereby the ordinary termination may also be effected by e-mail and must be sent to Envase Mining Platform and its operator under E-Mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Domains that have the "EnvaseMining" mark, a trademark, a business name or an employment title of Envase Mining Platform and its operator in identical or similar writing or language are not allowed to be used after termination of the contract appropriate request to Envase Mining platform and its operator to pay the costs of the transfer of the domain.
(5) In the case of early termination of a contract with a minimum term, there is no right to a refund of the fees paid or any other services already paid which have been incurred in connection with the team partner contract, except the Teampartner has terminated the contract for an important reason.
(6) A Teampartner may, after terminating its old position, register again with another sponsor of Envase Mining Platform and its operator. The prerequisite is that the termination and confirmation of the termination by Envase Mining Platform and its operator for the old position of the Teampartner be at least 12 months, and the terminating Teampartner has not done any activities for Envase Mining Platform and its operator during this time.
(7) Upon termination of the contract, the Teampartner shall not be entitled to any provision of the goods, nor shall there be any compensation for commercial agent compensation since the Teampartner is not a commercial agent within the meaning of the Handelsgesetzbuch (Commercial Code).
(8) If a teampartner simultaneously claims other services of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator which are independent of the team partner contract transfer, these services remain unaffected by the termination of theta partner contract, unless the Teampartner with the termination also explicitly demands their termination. If the Teampartner continues to receive services from Envase Mining Plattform and its operator after termination of the contract, it shall be considered a normal customer.
(10) Upon termination of the agreement by termination, the position of the Teampartner in the distribution system shall pass to Envase Mining Platform and its operator.
§ 17 Disclaimer of liability
(1) Envase Mining Platform and its operators shall only be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, body or health, insofar as such damage is caused by intentional or grossly negligent action or by a breach of a material contractual obligation (eg payment of the commission) by Envase Mining Platform and its operators, its employees or vicarious agents. This also applies to damages resulting from the breach of obligations in contract negotiations as well as the execution of unauthorized acts. Any further liability for damages is excluded.
(2) Liability shall be limited to the foreseeable damage that can be foreseen at the conclusion of the contract, except for damage to life, body and health, or deliberate or grossly negligent behavior of Envase Mining Platform and its operator, its employees or vicarious agents to the average contractual losses. This also applies to indirect damages, especially loss of profit.
(3) The Envase Mining platform and its operator shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from data losses on computer servers, except in the case of gross negligence or intentional negligence on the part of the Envase Mining Platform and its operator, its employees or vicarious agents , Saved content of the Teampartner is external information for the Envase Mining platform and its operator in the sense of TMG.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 18 Transfer of business / sponsored structure to third parties / death of team partner
(1) Envase Mining Platform and its operator may transfer its business operation wholly or in part or individual assets at any time to third parties. In the event that the Teampartner does not agree to the transfer, and immediately informs Envase Mining
platform and its operator, the contractual relationship shall be terminated at the next possible termination date.
(2) The Teampartner is responsible for the transfer of its sales structure after reaching the position "xxxx" for at least two consecutive months with the prior written consent of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator and submission of the purchase and / or transfer agreement with the third party as well as the submission of the third-party sales partner application to Envase Mining Platform and its operator, unless Envase Mining Platform and its operator have exercised its right of pre-emption. The transfer of the sales structure is only possible to natural persons who are not team partners at Envase Mining Platform and their operators at the time of the transfer. However, a transfer or purchase of a sales structure to Teampartner from Envase Mining Plattform and its operator is not permitted. The consent may be denied by Envase Mining Platform and its operator, if it does not make use of its preemption right, only for important reasons. The Teampartner is obliged to notify Envase Mining platform and its operator in writing the intended transfer of its sales structure. Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall have one month after receipt of the written notice to make use of their preemption right. If this is not done, the transfer is permissible, except for other important reasons. A sale is possible only in unclaimed relationship. In the event of termination without notice or a breach of these General Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Delivery, the Teampartner's right to sell his own sales organization as well as the event that the selling Teampartner overtakes Envase Mining platform and its operator still has a bankruptcy proceedings opened against Teampartner , or the opening has been rejected for lack of funds, or if the team partner is otherwise unable to pay, or has issued an oath-based insurance against insolvency in the course of enforcement. Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall charge a management fee of € 45.00 for processing the aforementioned application. The transfer of the sales structure ends the contract between the parties.
(3) If a legal person or partnership is registered as a team partner, a transfer of the sales structure is only permitted subject to the further requirements of this contract.
(4) If a new legal person or partnership registered as a team partner wishes to establish a new shareholder, this is possible up to a share of 30% of the share capital, provided that the previous shareholder who has applied for the partnership is also a shareholder , If a shareholder wishes to leave the legal person or company registered as a team partner, or if the shares of one or more shareholders of more than 30% are to be transferred to third parties, this action shall be carried out on the basis of a corresponding written application and, Compliance with the terms of this agreement only with the prior written consent of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator. Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall charge a management fee of € 45.00 for
processing the aforementioned application. If this requirement is not met, Envase Mining Plattform and its operator shall reserve the extraordinary termination of the contract of the legal person or partnership registered as a team partner.
(5) The team partner contract ends at the latest with the death of the Teampartner. The team partner contract can be inherited in compliance with the legal requirements if the Teampartner identifies the heirs to Envase Mining Plattform and its operator during the lifetime. In principle, the heir is to be entered into the rights and duties of the deceased within 6 months, then a new team partner agreement. Death is to be attested by death certificate. If there is a testament to the inheritance of the team partner contracts, a notarized copy of the will has to be presented. After lapse of the six-month deadline, all rights and obligations under the contract will be transferred to Envase Mining Platform and its operators. Exceptionally, the six-month period is extended by an appropriate length, provided that it is disproportionately short for the heir in the individual case. If no inheritance is named during the lifetime, heredity is not possible and the contract ends with death.
§ 19 Separation / Dissolution
In the event that a company registered as a married couple / registered life cohort, legal person or partnership, his company is terminated internally, even after the separation, dissolution or other termination of one of the aforementioned companies, only one team partner position remains. The dissociating members / shareholders have agreed internally, by which member / partner the team partnership is to be continued and this Envase Mining platform and its operator by a written notification signed by both parties and notarized in writing or by a corresponding court decision , In the case of an internal dispute concerning the consequences of the separation, divorce, dissolution or other termination of the Teampartnerschaft with Envase Mining platform and its operator Envase Mining platform and its operator reserves the right of the extraordinary termination, if such an argument neglecting the duties of the Teampartner, will lead to a breach of these General Conditions of Teampartner, to a breach of applicable law or to an undue burden on the down- or upline.
§ 20 Consent to the use of photographic and audiovisual material, use of the records of materials and presentations
(1) The Teampartner grants Envase Mining Plattform and its operator free of charge the right to record or perform photographic and / or audiovisual material with his portrait, voice recordings or statements and quotations from him as a team partner. In
this respect, the Teampartner expressly consents to the publication, use, reproduction and alteration of his quotes, recordings or recordings by the signing of the Teampartner application and the knowledge of these General Teampartner and delivery terms.
(2) Audio, video or other recordings of events sponsored by Envase Mining Platform and its operators, as well as telephone conversations, speeches, or meetings, are prohibited to the Teampartner for the purpose of sale and personal or business use, to customize. A Teampartner may also not record, create or compile any audio or video presentations or recordings of Envase Mining Platform and its operators, events, speeches, telephone conferences or meetings without the prior written consent of Envase Mining Plattform and its operators.
§ 21 Data Protection
(1) Envase Mining Platform and its operators are to be protected.
(2) You can visit our website anonymously, but every time your website is accessed, your Internet browser will automatically send the following data to our web server: the date and time of access, the sender IP address, the requested resource, the http method, and the hTTP User-Agent header. However, our web server saves this data separately from other data, and it is not possible to assign this data to a specific person. After anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes, this data is immediately deleted.
(4) Envase Mining Platform and its operator uses Google Analytics to assign requests and requests from the interested party. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information about your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services
related to web usage and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
(6) About the Google + 1 button: The Google + 1 button lets you publish information worldwide. The Google + 1 button gives you and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you gave +1 for a content, as well as information about the page you saw when you clicked +1. Your
(7) On the pages of Envase Mining platform and its operators, functions of the service Twitter are integrated. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" feature, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and shared with other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we are not aware of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Twitter. For more information, see the Twitter Privacy Statement
(8) Personal data are only collected if the Teampartner voluntarily communicates these in the course of the order or registration process. (Eg address, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile number, transfer data), without the express consent of the customer, in accordance with the provisions of the German data protection law.
(9) For the purpose of complying with the contract, e.g. billing or payment of commissions, product and marketing information (for example, by means of a newsletter), the personal data of the teampartner will be forwarded to third parties, e.g. the accounting department, the paying bank or supplier, insofar as this is necessary to fulfill the above contractual obligations. With the complete processing of the contract, including the complete payment of the agreed fees, the data of the Teampartner will be deleted. Data which has to be kept for tax or commercial reasons will be blocked after execution of the contract unless the Teampartner has expressly agreed to any further use of the personal data.
(10) The Teampartner is entitled at any time to request information about his data free of charge, as well as the modification, blocking or deletion of his data. If the Teampartner wishes for further information on the storage of his personal data or if the deletion, blocking or modification of the data of the prospective customer is desired, a support is available at the e-mail address email@example.com or under the name mentioned in paragraph (1) Postanschrift available.
§ 22 Statute of limitations
The claims arising out of this contractual relationship expire six months after the date on which the claim in question is due and the claimant is aware of the circumstances giving rise to his claim or if his ignorance of these circumstances is due to gross negligence. This does not affect any statutory provisions, which require a longer limitation period.
§ 23 Voluntary contractual revocation instruction
You register with Envase Mining Platform and its operator as an entrepreneur and not as a consumer, so you are not entitled to a legal right of revocation. However, Envase Mining Platform and its operators grant you the following voluntary 14-day, contractual right of revocation. Voluntary right of revocation You can revoke your declaration of the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the access data by giving reasons in writing (by letter or e-mail) to the address or e-mail address mentioned in § 1. The deadline begins with the transmission of the application to the Teampartnerschaft. The timely dispatch (date of the postmark / e-mail) of the revocation shall suffice to preserve the revocation period. Revocation Sequences: After your revocation, you may return all services received as a Teampartner to the Envase Mining Platform and its operators, against any reimbursement of the full payment. A Teampartner may register again after canceling his old position by another sponsor with Envase Mining Platform and its operator. The prerequisite is that the revocation for the old position of the Teampartner has been at least 12 months and that the revoking Teampartner has not done any activities for Envase Mining Platform and its operator during this time.
§ 24 Contractual Terms of Delivery and Payment for the purchase of the crypto payment for the purpose of resale
(1) Offers, Prices and Acceptance of Orders, Contractual Texts, Conclusion of Contract (a) The presentation of the offer of Envase Mining Platform and its operator
does not constitute a binding purchase offer. The Envase Mining Platform and whose operator is a binding purchase offer. The Teampartner orders the purchases of the Envase Mining platform online shop and its operators the products in the shopping cart only by clicking on the button "order now". A contract shall also be concluded by means of a written order confirmation by e-mail or, insofar as Envase Mining Platform and its operator waive the transmission of an order confirmation, by transmission of the access by the Envase Mining platform and its operator. We save the contract text and send it to you in the confirmation mail. For orders the contract language is English.
(b) If additional or increased duties are incurred between contract conclusion and delivery due to changed legal norms, Envase Mining Plattform and its operator shall be entitled to increase the agreed purchase price accordingly. (4) Terms of payment
(a) Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, the purchase price is payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice. The purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. Payments are made by credit card, PayPal, Crypto-payment (BTC, ETH etc.) or immediate transfer. If you pay with credit card, PayPal or direct debit, your account will be debited immediately after receipt of the order. In the case of payment via the payment method "payment via PayPal", the purchase price is transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.a` r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"). The data required for payment processing are transmitted to PayPal. For the purpose of your own credit check, PayPal transmits data to economic credit agencies (credit bureaus) and receives from these information as well as, if necessary, creditworthiness information on the basis of mathematical-statistical methods (probability or score values), By selecting the above method of payment, the customer agrees to the transfer of the data to PayPal as well as to the execution of bonuses. Detailed information on this and the credit bureaus used can be found in the data protection regulations of PayPal, which you can access here. A delivery is made if the conditions of the payment are fulfilled according to the respective possibility of payment.
(5) Retention of title The performance remains the property of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator until complete payment.
(6) Granting of a right of revocation, right of return The Teampartner commits
himself / herself in the case of the resale of the offer - to the extent that this is legally required - a right of revocation according to the respectively valid legal provisions and has after a revocation of the offer in accordance with the legal regulations withdraw.
(7) Obligation to investigate and to notify, guarantee, defect liability, guarantee
(a) With regard to the warranty, the statutory provisions shall apply, unless otherwise agreed in (b) - (d).
(b) The limitation period for the claims arising out of the liability for material defects shall be 24 months and shall begin with the delivery of the purchased item. If the Teampartner is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB) and acts as such, the deadline is 12 months from the delivery of the goods. This does not apply, as far as the law stipulates deadlines. The shortened period of limitation shall also not apply in the case of damage resulting from injury to life, body and health, the violation of essential contractual obligations (transfer and transfer of goods), as well as damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent behavior. The statutory statutory provisions apply here.
§ 25 Applicable law / Deviating court of jurisdiction
(1) Anglican law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN purchase law. This shall be without prejudice to mandatory provisions of the State in which the Teampartner is habitually resident.
(2) The place of jurisdiction and the place of performance shall be the registered office of Envase Mining Plattform and its operator. This shall be without prejudice to mandatory provisions of the State in which the Teampartner is habitually resident.
§ 26 Final provisions / priority of the English language
(1) Envase Mining Platform and its operator shall be entitled to amend the General Terms and Conditions at any time. Envase Mining Platform and its operator will announce changes with a reasonable deadline. The Teampartner has the right to object to the amendment. In the case of the objection, the Teampartner shall be entitled to terminate the contract at the time the change takes effect. If he does not terminate the contract within four weeks after the amendment comes into effect, the Teampartner expressly accepts the change.
(2) In addition, amendments or additions to these General Terms and Conditions of Teampartner shall be in writing. This also applies to the lifting of the writing requirement.
(3) If these General Teampartner Terms and Conditions are translated into another language and there are inconsistencies in any provision between the German version and the translated version of the General Teampartner Conditions, the German version shall always prevail.